Within 1 week of adding our Business into Google Maps, our photos were viewed more than 500 times…
The power of local creating free business listings is greater than you’d imagine… However it also becomes more time consuming that you’d imagine.
Be Found. Everywhere. Easily.
Create one single business listing, that is then sent out to business listing sites automatically, and synced moving forward automatically.
- This includes all information about your business, your hours, even your photos.
- You can compile a list of all of your reviews together in one place, and even respond to them.
- You can even see reporting on how many people are viewing and clicking on your listing.
- Find the best SEO opportunities for your business with insights powered by the industry’s most reliable and robust search data.
- Stay ahead of the competition — discover, track, and monitor keywords to see exactly where you stand in search results.
- Bring more customers to your store — ensure your location info is complete and accurate so customers can find your business.
- Identify areas for improvement with an overview of how search engines and customers interact with your listings.
- Engage with your customers in real-time, view and respond to consumer feedback and reviews directly.
- Maximize your reach by sending your approved data to the major aggregators, search engines, directories, and apps that matter most to your customers.
- Prevent repeated work with the only automated solution that offers complete closure of duplicate listings instead of temporary suppression.
Build trust in your customers and in search engines.
We have partnered with a handful of software companies to simplify this process dramatically.
|Feature||MozLocal Syncing Plan |
(Cheap & Basic)
|Synup Syncing Plan |
|Yext Syncing Plan |
(Questionable, Owned by Yahoo!)
|Location Data Profile Management||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Data Cleansing Process||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automated Duplicate Deletion||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Review Monitoring & Management||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Aggregator Submission (Factual, Infogroup, & Localeze)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Google Places, Google Search, Google Maps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Facebook & Instagram||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Foursquare & Uber||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Total Directories||About 10|
(Top 10-ish, Excluding Yahoo, Alexa, Yelp, Mapquest, etc)
(Top 50, Excluding Yahoo)
(Nearly Every Search Directory Possible)
|Additional “Voice Searching” Features||No||Yes||Yes|
|Actual Business Who Use This Product||Otterbox||Sprint, Jiffy Lube, Vistaprint, Goodwill||Denny’s, T-Mobile, Taco Bell|
|Key Differences||Very Basic, But No Yahoo Sync||Nearly Everything, Except Yahoo Sync||Everything, Including Yahoo Sync|
|Comments, Suggestions, Concerns…||“All of these services are very similar, with Synup and Yext being the Top 2. With MozLocal, although you will not sync your business to anywhere near as many listing directories, this can still be a great way to simply test out a syncing service like this for a much lower cost. If you find value in this after a year and business improves, consider upgrading to the next service over… It all depends on how much you are willing to invest.”||“However Synup doesn’t do what Yext does to the left… And us, that shows us the respect Synup has for businesses big or small. There are many businesses out there that must spend marketing dollars elsewhere at some point or must put food on the table. Businesses shouldn’t be punished for doing the right thing to stay alive, especially after shelling out what some of these companies charge yearly in fees for an automated service.”||“One of the biggest downfalls of Yext and many business listings management companies is that when you stop paying them – they push out an update that reverts all your listings to what they were before they started controlling them. Most folks who sign up for Yext and other companies don’t realize this, and it has an extremely detrimental effect on your local presence when it happens.”|
*We can also ask about an Agency Discount to try to get this price down as well.
(Paid Up Front)
(Paid Up Front)
(Paid Up Front)
Curious? Reach Out Below & We Can Explore This More Together…
TRAFFIC BOOST MONTHLY ADD-ON PACKAGES (20% Off and No Sign Up Fee for All Clients with Website Management Plan)
Ever thought about running some ads on Facebook or Google? How about working on your Website SEO Search Engine Results? Or analyzing your Google Analytics web traffic to see how your visitors are using your website and how we can make their experience better? Are you keeping up on Social Media? Email List Building and Monthly Newsletters have been known to have the highest return on investment for websites, has this ever been a thought for helping build your business?
Take a look at our ongoing service packages and how you can continue to strategically invest into your business via your website. Our long term goal is to always bring you more business and customers via your website, and the best way to do this is to not just your website sit untouched… Let’s keep it fresh and active. You can cancel at any time that you feel that this is not working for your business.
$549.45 / year
$49.95 / month
$1,199.95 / year
$1,099.45 / year
$1,649.45 / year
$2,749.45 / year
$5,499.45 / year
$74.95 / week and a $49.95 sign-up fee
$149.95 / week and a $49.95 sign-up fee
$299.95 / month and a $99.95 sign-up fee