Quick questions, confused about something, large tasks… Whatever it may be, let’s get on a call & get the job done.
Schedule a Quick Phone Call to get things started. From there we will learn much more about your project and what needs to be accomplished. We are open to traveling and meeting together at your home or office as a consultant on-site in person.
Common Consulting Questions
- What type of website should I build?
- Where should I register my domain name?
- What type of web hosting do we need?
- Do I need a dedicated server?
- Is cheap shared hosting an option for us?
- I just signed up with GoDaddy, what do I do now?
- How do I make my website Live?
- How do I set up an email address with my domain name?
- Where do I find my website information?
- How do I know if my domain name is being paid for?
- I lost access to my domain name and/or web hosting, what do I do now?
- How do I edit some simple text?
- How do I change an image on my webpage?
- How do I take down my website?
Meeting Together On-Site & Travel – Office Buildings, Coffee Shops, Home Offices
We are based in the Twin Cities, specifically on the Minneapolis site in Saint Louis Park, extremely close to Plymouth, Hopkins, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Bloomington.
Our founder teaches website courses at Hennepin Technical College on the north side of the cities in Brooklyn Park, with easy access to Maple Grove, Anoka, Andover, New Hope, Crystal, Columbia Heights, Rogers, and Elk River.
On the Saint Paul side, we have worked with clients downtown, with easy access to South St Paul, Roseville, White Bear Lake, Maplewood, Woodbury, Stillwater, Mendota Heights, Inver Grove Heights, and Cottage Grove.
We are also open to commuting to surrounding cities such as Saint Cloud, Duluth, and Rochester. Out of State can be an option as well, including Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Contact for more Long Distance Travel.