CLICK PLAY. I’LL TELL YOU MORE…
Step into my classroom for a bit…
This online video course is intended for individuals who are interested in creating an additional income stream, pursuing self employment to work remotely from home, exploring a brand new career change, entrepreneurs starting a new small business, professionals wanting to polish their web portfolio, or even simply wanting to help a friend or family member build a website.
Taught by Former 2-Time Graduate & Current Staff Member of
Change your future, and even the future of your own business, by learning the most powerful & efficient website building techniques from a motivational expert & college instructor with 20 years of experience in the field…
EXAMPLES OF WEBSITES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE, EVEN AFTER TAKING THIS INTRO CLASS:
- Build yourself a Resume Portfolio Website (Photographers, Videographers, Artists, Writers, Models, Designers, Professionals, etc).
- Build yourself a Consulting Website for services you can already provide… Increase your incoming business with online search results.
- Build yourself a website with a password protected area for your own exclusive content, classes, etc.
- Build yourself a Blog (Travel, Food, Passions, etc).
- Build yourself a Personal Website as a hub that connects your Instagram posts, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Build a website for a friend or family member.
- Informational Websites.
- Business Websites (About Us, Our Team, etc).
- Reviews Website.
- Non-Profit Website.
- Restaurant Website.
- Really any type of basic website you’d like, as long as you have the content for it!
- Learn the average salaries and potential income that you can make.
- Learn the difference between WordPress, Square Space, Wix, Shopify, and more Website Builders.
- Learn how to build your very first website with WordPress.com (WordPress runs more than one third of the entire internet, nearly 500 million different websites).
- Learn about the power of having your own Web Host.
- Learn about the basics of Domain Names.
- Create a brand new WordPress.com website.
- Link multiple pages together.
- Add content to your pages, including text, photos, and videos.
- Publish your new website when complete if desired.
“For me personally, learning to build websites has built myself a foundation that changed my entire life. Since college I’ve worked remotely on projects for myself and various clients while traveling to more than 30 different countries around the world. Life is anything you are willing to learn and create. I look forward to helping kick start and motivating you on your own foundation and visions.“Dustin Grice, Instructor
ABOUT YOUR NEW INSTRUCTOR: DUSTIN GRICE
- 20 Years of Experience Building Websites
- 2 Year Web Design AAS Degree from Hennepin Technical College
- 2 Year Web Programming AAS Degree from Hennepin Technical College
- 5 Years of Full Time Web Development on a Team in an IT Department
- 15 Years of Freelancing for 100+ Websites
- 10 Years of Entrepreneurship & Small Business Ownership
- Founder/CEO of 10+ Apps Published on iOS & Android
- Founder/CEO of an Online Apparel Company
- Founder/CEO of a Motivational Event Entertainment Business
- Founder/CEO of an Indoor Family Bike Park
- 20 Million Views on YouTube Channel
- 10 Years of Community Involvement via Founded Businesses
- $20,000+ Raised for Special Olympics Athletes
- Thousands of Anti-Bullying Program Performances at High Schools
- 500+ 3D Printed Face Mask Shields Donated to First Responders
- 250+ Bikes Donated to Kids
- 5 Years of Teaching College Classes
- 10 Semesters with Hennepin Technical College
- 75 Lecture Topics Offered Throughout 5 Different Courses
- 3 Fun Facts:
- I ride bikes more than you’ll ever imagine…
- I drive 2 different vans… It’s a VAN Thing!
- Traveling keeps my eyes open wide. I have a track record of visiting at least one or more new countries every year together with my family. Our latest destination was the Great Pyramids of Egypt roughly 6 months ago. Our very last continent remains to be Antarctica...
OFFICIAL COLLEGE DEGREES & CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
If you do enjoy this very first introduction class, we also have optional degrees and certificates available through the college I teach at, Hennepin Technical College. This single online video class is intended as a perfect introduction to the exciting world of web development, and I look forward to helping guide you through our classes in this brand new life-changing experience.
VIEW A COMPLETE SYLLABUS FOR EVERY CLASSES I TEACH
CHOOSE TO WATCH EACH VIDEO WITH THE INSTRUCTOR, OR EVEN WITH ANOTHER BRAND NEW STUDENT…
This entire course has been recorded in two different formats.
TOTAL LENGTH OF CLASS: ABOUT 2 HOURS
- Each lesson is pre-recorded
- Learn, work, and watch at your own pace
- All 4 lessons have TWO separate versions of learning
- Watch Lesson with Instructor
- Watch Lesson with Instructor and another New Student (Yes I have recorded two versions of this pre-recorded class, one of which has a brand new student asking questions etc)
REQUIREMENTS: JUST A COMPUTER!
- No previous knowledge is needed at all.
- A desktop computer is recommended, however I have had students use an iPad… I have not seen an actual smartphone used to build a website yet however that would be impressive! I actually wouldn’t be surprised in the near future…
- A willing to learn! It’s as simple as that!
And you’ll earn your very first Web Design & Development Certificate!
MORE TOPICS IN FUTURE CLASSES:
- E-Commerce & Selling Online
- Website Strategies to Sell More Products
- Better Search Engine Optimization Results with SEO
- Facebook Ads & Google Ads
- Setting Up a Web Host & Registering Domain Names
- How to Write HTML & CSS Code
- Building Custom Themes
- Creating WordPress Plugins
- App Development & Game Development
- Website Stats & Google Analytics
- CSS Animations, Bootstrap & Code Libraries
- Website Backups & Hacked Websites
- WordPress Multisite Networks
- Forms & Data Collection
- Website Caching & Performance
- Website Marketing & Social Media
- Email Support, G-Suite & Outlook
- Email Newsletter Management
- Introduction to PHP, Databases, and API’s
- Introduction to User Interface UI Design
- Introduction to User Experience UX Design
- Introduction to Helpdesk & IT Support
SELF-EMPLOYED FREELANCE TOPICS & WORKING FROM HOME:
- Finding Work & Approaching Jobs
- How to Charge Clients & Making Income on The Internet
- Project Proposals
- Project Invoicing & Down Payments
EVEN THIS WEBSITE IS BUILT WITH WORDPRESS!
And you’ll be learning all the basics, on how to get started building websites yourself… WordPress runs 35% of the entire internet. Most clients already have it, and those who don’t are typically asking for it.
After signing up and purchasing this video course, simply refresh this page and you will see new links below to start each lesson video…
You can also get to each lesson in the website navigation menu at the top of the page as well.
Thank YOU, and enjoy taking your new class!
Considering it? Here are a few words from my former students at Hennepin Technical College:
“I learned something new every week in Dustin’s web classes! He made the world of web easy to understand for someone with very little experience with it. I definitely recommend taking his classes – I’m going to miss building websites with him and my classmates!”Katie
“Dustin is very engaging and friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help you find the resources you need to succeed, even if it means a Zoom chat on the weekend!”Natalie
“You must take the class with Dustin. He is an amazing instructor. He really knows his job and does it well. The way he teaches is very fun and entertaining and you always get something good for yourself. There is no web question he cannot answer. Even if he doesn’t know something he will figure it out and give you an answer!”Ruth
I loved all the web classes, I am actually sad that it is over since I looked forward to it every week. Learning about how websites function and what is possible to create will help any designer improve. Design is for an audience and the Internet draws the biggest audience of all through websites. The fact that I made multiple websites in just a few months and can now make literally anything I want is so cool. Thanks so much, I had so much fun being taught in your classes.Chelsea
“I would highly recommend this class to anyone who is seriously pursuing a career in web design. The vast array of knowledge being asked and shared is immense. This class is invaluable.”Sharon
“I think it’s a great class to take and you’ll feel like he’s less of a teacher and more of a best friend. You can share your interests and hobbies and feel good knowing that someone is listening, and can absolutely share & express interests in just about every assignment and/or discussion in the class! 🙂Spencer
“Dustin is so knowledgeable, conveys the lessons extremely well and makes it so easy to understand while at the same time in a friendly, dignified and articulate style that can only be envied by other teachers and appreciated by all students no matter what age, learning style or background they bring to the classroom. Dustin’s own background of web design and his entrepreneurial spirit is brought to the classroom every day and makes it so interesting. You just never want to miss class.”Susan
“If you are new to web development, Dustin’s class provides a good balance of coding and CMS software.”Melissa
“I just want to say Thank you for encouraging me to like the web. When I registered at HTC my goal is to earn an AAS creative, and I am going to graduate this semester. But now after taking the web classes, and I am going to work on earning my AAS web as well. So thank you again, Dustin”Lina
“You don’t need to worry about speed in your work. Take your time and enjoy learning.”Aaron
“I took these classes because I saw a lot of companies wanting people that know CSS and HTML. I have learned so much in one semester, how to structure HTML, change the appearance with CSS, and how to use WordPress efficiently. It was extremely helpful to know how websites are made and the time that is put into them. I’ve found that web dev just really isn’t ‘my thing’, but if I use it right with my graphic skills it can create a different experience for the user. If you have ANY interest in how a website is created, I’d recommend taking the class just to learn the basics.”Kelly
“If you are sometimes intimated by professors and having to learn, this is not a situation to be intimidated by. Dustin is very open and it makes it a lot easier for us students to engage and learn in a setting like that.”Adaisha